80th NASDAD Convention
Waikoloa Beach Marriott
Resort and Spa
October 17 - 23, 2023
Crystal Pierson, DDS
Doyle Nick, DDS, MS
Be sure to register with us for each attendee joining you for the convention in Hawaii. Don't forget to sign up for the group meals and group activities by October 7.
IMPORTANT Tips for Registering Family Members
1. Click on the REGISTRATION link
2. Complete the 1st page of registration, then Click Continue
3. Select the events you wish to participate in, and type in all Sunday activities of interest to you
4. To register additional family members, select "+Add Attendee" at the top of the 2nd page
5. Repeat for multiple family members!
6. Review registration/event details
7. Complete Registration, add payment
Waikoloa Beach Marriott Resort and Spa
Please note the reservation deadline was September 17.
You may still inquire about our group discount rate which was $339/night, based on double occupancy, plus taxes, resort fees, and gratuities.
Fly into the Kona International Airport at Keahole (airport code KOA) and the resort is just over 18 miles away.
From the airport, you may choose to rent a car, take a taxi, or arrange for shuttle transportation to the resort.
If you choose to rent a car, please note there is a daily parking fee at the resort.
For shuttle transportation, the charge is $75+tax per person each way. Make reservations online at:
Children 18 years and under
Children 18 years old and under stay free in room with parent(s), with a maximum of four people per room.
Children ages 6-12 years old receive a 50% discount on meals. Children five years old and younger are no charge.
Pastor Damian Chandler
Don't miss the opportunity to hear Pastor Chandler at our Friday evening vespers, October 20, and our Sabbath worship times on October 21. Click the button below for more details.